Midi To Arduino
Convert a raw midi file for use to play on an Arduino (via the tone function)/Raspberry Pi (via the GPIO pins). (Midi to Tone)
Note that this is a low-level monophonic note/frequency conversion from midi to tones.
This webapp does not allow for an Arduino to be able to play a full midi (although, with multiple Arduinos you can achieve something to that effect).
Also requires a Piezo buzzer. Speakers have not been tested.
- Midi to Raspberry Pi Tone (Python, GPIO)
- Midi to Arduino Tone (C, Tones. Uses PWM digital pins)
- Midi to Arduino Tone with Protothreads (for Arduino, enables for pseudo-"multitasking" of Arduino runtime. i.e. do other stuff simultaneously alongside the buzzer)
- Midi to Windows (Python, winsound)
- Midi to Raw Tones (for custom requirements)